Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Leigh


This post is a few days late, cause I've been trying to capture Gavin on video singing to Leigh. But as soon as he sees the camera, he shuts right up. So instead, I am giving an ode to Leigh.

5 things I love about Leigh:

1. Leigh is the best Aunt in the world. She loves our kids like they were her own. Okay, that is reaching. Like they were almost her own.

2. Leigh loves family. She always wants to be around for any gathering.

3. Leigh is fun. She is always ready to get down and play with the kids. Especially Mario Party.

4. I love getting her home from work everyday. Almost like clockwork, my phone rings and its Leigh just wanting to chat, and as soon as she gets home, she gets off. Funny.

4. Leigh loves musicals and introduces me to new ones all the time. I love to ride in the car and sing all our favorite musicals from start to finish. This last trip was, Secret Garden, Dream Girls, and Wicked.

5. Leigh is the best sister and best friend. It is amazing that there is a 5 1/2 year difference between the two of us, but I consider her my best friend. I love you Leigh.

And there you have it. Happy Birthday Leigh. I hope you had a great one.

3 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

That was a nice b-day "ode". Happy Birthday Leigh!

Leigh said...

I got the "almost" cuz I don't change poopy diapers, huh? Thanks for the ode! It was a great birthday.

Leigh said...

and out of all the cute pics of us, you put up squinty eye. I'll send you a few that Andreas sent me.