Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Early Move In?


Today we had our final walk through in our house and signed off on it. It is all done and there are no repairs to be made. So we asked if they could bump up our move in date to the 15th. They said as long as the final walk through was done and the loan in place, then most likely it is a yes. Darlene, our realtor, said she needed to get the okay from one more person to give it a go, but most likely it is a yes. Yikes! That means we will probably move in 6 days. I have so much to do. I haven't even started packing, and we really need to dig out the garage. That will be a daunting task. But we get the key on Monday and wont move the furniture till Saturday, so I can slowly move things over all week. This makes me less stressed. I can do this. No biggie. So I hope Darlene calls and gives us the go ahead. How exciting.

3 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!! So exciting. You will be a very busy woman for the next couple weeks. I still need to walk through the house and I can't wait to see it.

Andreas V said...

That's so exciting Bets. I wish I was there to help you pack and to help pick out furniture! Can't wait to see it on our next visit!

Get Bent said...

Whoo Hoo! That is daunting. But so exciting! :) Can't wait to see it. I bet it has that new house smell.