
I have stolen this picture of my husband off of Facebook, thanks to an old friend. This picture makes me think of the first time I saw my cute hubby. He looked very much like he does in this picture (he's the one in the middle), with those skinny legs and goofy hat. I saw him at a ward field day. He had come to town to visit with his dad. I took one look at him and I was smitten. He always looked like he was having a great time. I'm sure he didn't notice me. I am 2 years younger than him, and I was only 9, but I sure noticed him. It took me 5 years to get him to even look at me, and another year after that for him to like me back. And now I get to call him my guy. I love you honey. You still look as good to me as you did then. Even better.
By the way, it is his 35th birthday on Saturday. Happy birthday, Baby.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
My True Love (Beware: extra gooey)
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I love you too Betsy... Man, I loved those shorts... I was H-O-T hot!
The funny thing is that they would still be just as goofy if handed arrows and wore all that neon!
Yes... True, True....
is that Ryan on the left? BAH HA HA HA!!
Yep, Ryan, Andrew and Steve Hayes. I thing they are at scout camp. Don't you love Andrew's shorts and fanny pack?
There is nothing hotter than a man with a fanny pack!!! LOL - That picture took me back, WOW!!! How funny! Tell Andrew HAPPY BDAY! Maybe you can get him a new YELLOW FANNY PACK for his big day!
I love all of his HOT PINK!!! Nothing says manly like hot pink!
That is a GREAT picture, and those outfits really do take you back in time!!!
I always said that if you didn't marry him I would have to adopt him. Always was a cutie.!! It is great to have him part of our family.
I swear, pink and purple was a Batman staple. His sisters loved it too. But not everyone could pull of the fanny pack. Super cool Droidle.
I love the "Sun-In" orange hair... NICE!
Happy Birthday Andrew! Still stylin as ever!
Post a Comment