Friday, September 5, 2008

Surprise


2 days ago, I bought Isaac a new pair of jean shorts for school. Yesterday he wore them. Through the coarse of the day he discovered that there was something in his pocket. So he reaches in and pulls out... a 20 DOLLAR BILL!!!
The jeans had all their tags on them and looked new, but obviously someone had worn them. But who cares, 20 dollars.
He was a happy boy. Although, since I bought them, should the 20 be mine. Or rather that, Andrew's since he paid for them. Oh well, Isaac has some more money for his bank.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

actually those are my shorts. I totally wore them the other day in Lake Havasu. I wondered where that $20 bucks went.

Tanya Dow said...

BONUS!!! I want to go to whatever store you shop at to get a great "bonus buy" like that.

Daya said...

Um...So I need a kitchen. What store did you go to? I wonder if I could go pick through the pockets.

Get Bent said...

Cool shorts. That is hilarious.