So I'm the ward music chair, and in our ward right now, we are focusing of the Articles of Faith for Sacrament meeting subjects. I'm supposed to get someone to sing every week the correlating Article of Faith. Well, not many people know all the A of F songs, so I've been turned down a few times. In desperation for this week, I have recruited my little family to sing the 11th and 12th A of F. The thing is, Andrew wont be here. He is hunting this weekend. I don't really think his not singing with us is a bad thing. But we could sure use the support.
This morning I've been on LDS.org having their nifty piano play us the music while we practice. So far, we stink, but we have all day to get it right. Wish us luck!
In two weeks, it's the final A of F and I've asked the Young Women to do it. I sure hope they pull through.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Singers Wanted
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Are you saying Andrew can't sing?
Post a Comment