Ellie has been collecting any make-up I don't use. I thought it was funny, cause I loved make-up as a kid so I let her. After she gathered it all and put it in its on case, she went into the bathroom the beautify. This was her creation.
Afterwards we washed her face and realized she must be allergic to it. Her eyes still look like they have makeup on. It looks like she put her make-up on with permanent marker.
I snuck into her room while she was sleeping to take this picture. Notice the big goose egg on her eyebrow? Wrestling match with Jackson!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Make Up
Posted by Batman Forever at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Poor girl!! She did do a fabulous job with her makeup though. I let the girls play with makeup samples yesterday at Alyson's party and they were so funny. One little girl just wanted to do Korynn's makeup.
She did a pretty good job, I must say...that goose egg didn't look too good though.
she really is a little Betsy
She is such a cutey. I really enjoyed her this trip. I'm glad that she remembers me.
Post a Comment