Friday, August 8, 2008

Spoiled Brat


My husband seems to think I'm a spoiled brat. I don't know why. I mean, I did get to go to girls camp for a week while he stayed home with the kids. I also get to go to Vegas for a girls weekend with Leigh and Louise on August 22 till the 25. And now I have asked permission to go to California with my sister, her husband and my mom next week. I will bring the baby on that trip though. I don't know, do you think I'm spoiled?

4 comments:

L and T said...

NOPE

Get Bent said...

I don't think so- you deserve some time away...with all the things you do...vegas! That's where J & I want to go sometime this fall. We'll see if that happens... :)

Unknown said...

I definitely think you are! ;)

It just means Andrew and I get to go off somewhere soon...

Kendra :-) said...

You deserve to be spoiled!!!

When are you going to Cali and where are you going? We are going soon!