Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping


Last Friday Andrew took the boys camping. On the way to the camp site they first stopped at GI Joes and bought the kids air soft guns and pocket knifes. The boys were so excited about this. They have been asking for these for a very long time.
About the time they put up the tent, it started to rain. I was worried about that but Andrew was determined to take them.
They roasted hotdogs and marshmellows, had tons of junk food, especially for breakfast, which I hear consisted of Twinkies, Ding Dongs and chips. So nutritious.
The campers came back happy cold, and dirty. They are asking when they can go again.

4 comments:

Get Bent said...

I was supposed to go camping too last friday, but the campsite was full, and the weather was crappy. Way to go for stickin with it!

Leigh said...

That's awesome. Way to be a cool dad, Droidle.

NicKim Family said...

Oh my goodness - GI Joes...that is awesome! I haven't been to one of those forever, I didn't even know they were still around! My husband would love to have all boys and take them to do things like that - maybe one day. I think it's so great that Andrew was able to do that with your boys! How fun!

benicholmikevanina said...

How did your kids get so big so quick? It's great to see you guys! Andy - I was just telling my wife about the old Chevron days. Remember when I had that old VW bug? When I tried to peal out and left my hood and air clearner sitting on Jeff Reese's parking lot? LOL, good times! Take care you guys! Keep in touch!

Ben