Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Leigh's Temple Trip

Last weekend, my sister Leigh went through the temple for the first time. We were able to go with her and be together as a family. My Aunt and Uncle and their two daughters came also to support her. It was a great reunion and a wonderful experience.
Leigh just got called to be the Relief Society President in her ward, so she felt it was time to go to the temple. Leigh has had so much growth the last few months. It has been neat to watch.
I was so happy to be there with her, and it made me realize how much I have missed attending the temple myself. I hadn't really been since the baby was born. I now want to go 2 times a month with my hubby.

2 comments:

Batman Forever said...

Is the picture of my wife hot or what? I'm a lucky man....

I love you too Leigh.... lol

Love,
Andrew

Andreas V said...

Yeah, really cute picture of the both of you.

It was a really nice trip. Thanks for everything! I'll miss you guys a lot. Hopefully we'll see you all next summer!