This weekend I flew to Salt Lake where Leigh picked me up and we immediately headed out of town for a road trip to Vegas. On our way we made a quick stop in St. George to pick up my cousin Louise. We stayed at the World Mark timeshare, which was awesome. It had a lazy river that we spent many an hour floating around and around, hoping to darken our tans. We enjoyed good food, lazy afternoons, and the evenings were spent exploring the strip. We went to see Mama Mia at Mandalay Bay, which was very cute and cheesy, cause you gotta love cheese! Poor Louise has a broken foot, so she had to walk around with a walking boot/cast thingy, but she was a trooper and helped me see all the sights for my first time in Vegas. Leigh and Louise were great fun and we hope to do it again next year, but maybe with a few extra cousins. After such a fun weekend away from responsibility, I felt very spoiled and grateful to such an amazing husband who understands that women need a break and a little fun. I love you honey.
I hope to post more pictures when Leigh and Louise email me theirs. Hint Hint!


3 comments:
I really enjoy all the pics with different things in the background. If you took them yourself, you did a really good job centering them!
Oh how fun! Nick, Lucy & I just went there in April - we actually stayed at the same World Mark Resort - wasn't it so nice! I did NOT want to leave! The Bellagio is my all time favorite part of vegas - I've had Nick download a lot of the songs so I can just listen to them over and over! It is just so beautiful! Lucy still talks about the "candy store" (M&M world). Glad you had a fun with your sister & cousin!
Hi Betsy! How are you? I'm so glad you found my blog, its so fun to see how everyone is doing. Looks like you had a fun trip to Vegas. It was so good to hear from you.
Post a Comment