So I thought I would post some more pictures of the house and see all the cute bedrooms we've finished. Or almost finished.
The house with my cute red door. Above it is our Batman Family sign. I wish you could see this better.The kids bathroom. Not too exciting, but cute enough!
Gavin's room. It needs more work but it has a cute curtain.
Ellie's bedroom. She still needs a headboard, but other than that, I love the way it turned out. I love her huge name above her bed. It is a room she can grow up in.
Ellie's curtains turned out so fun. And very inexpensive.
Jonathan and Jackson's room. You can't really see how cute their curtains turned out, but don't you just love the vinyl. I think it turned out so cute. The kids haven't seen that yet. I put it up while they were at school, but every day they've been asking if I finished their room yet. The will be so excited.
This is Isaac's room. He is a big football fan and he will be a Barlow Bruin when he is in high school. So we ran with that and once he is done with his football season, I'll hang his jersey on the wall. It matches and says Batman on it.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
More House Pictures
Posted by Batman Forever at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Holy cow you have been busy.
Can you do my kids rooms?
L-O-V-E IT!!!
I love the kids rooms. The curtains are adorable.
Oh my gosh Betsy! Everything is sooo cute! You did so great! I love how the front of the house looks. You are so talented!
I love the kids rooms. The vinyls are great.
Cute house and bedrooms! You did a great job. What did you make the curtains with? I love Ellie's room. Did you put a hard foamboard or something up? Do you do vinyl? I thought I remember you saying you were doing that as a business.
did you make Ellie's bedspread too? I'm assuming you made the curtains. Looking good!
Post a Comment