Yesterday we carved our pumpkins. Something I never look forward to. It is so messy, and I didn't want any pumpkin goo anywhere in my house. Luckily it was a beautiful day so we headed to the front lawn and carved. The mess stayed outside and was such an easy clean up.
Having to carve 7 pumpkins means mom and dad have to carve the majority of them. I ended up carving 4 while Andrew help the others with the stencil ones. Mine were all originals. The turned out pretty cute.
If you can't tell what these are, it's a cat, a cyclopes, and a spider.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Pumpkins
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
LOVE them. They are reaaly cute - cuter than mine will be. I also despise this task but I like your outdoor idea & I think I will follow suit this afternoon.
I am so glad we only had to do two pumpkins. I made Ryan do it, but he didn't mind he got to watch the Blazer game at the same time.
Holy monkey, that is a TON of pumpkins! My favorite is the middle one with the huge grin! Well done! That will be a site to see on your porch Halloween!
cute pumpkins! You can tell there are artists in the family! I haven't carved a pumpkin in years! How sad is that?
You are such an overachiever!
Post a Comment