
When I got my bigger kitchen and more room to store things, my mom brought over her bread machine that she never uses. I have friends who use theirs to make dough, and then bake the bread themselves. I thought this sounded like a good idea cause every time the bread machine would bake it, it was always doughy in the middle.
I have started using my machine, and boy, am I using it. I have baked and baked. Cinnamon rolls, rolls, french bread, and yummy bread for soup. It seems like my machine spends the day mixing. I love it. It is so easy and I love Andrew coming home from work to the smell of bread baking. Happy baking.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
A Baker?
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
mmmmm, I love the smell of homemade bread. I am glad you are having fun with it!
You're just so domestic! And I am too! I've been making Danish style rolls for Andreas - from scratch! We don't own a breadmaker! They get better each time I make them. I never knew I could be such a Suzy Homemaker!
Mmm, that does sound good. I might have to try mine out, that I never use...It just sits on my counter. How sad. Thank you for the inspiration!
YUM! I love homemade bread. I've tried to make it myself and haven't had much luck. It's terrible actually. Maybe I should get a bread maker and give it a try!
Post a Comment