Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

Friday was crazy. The day started off with me waking up, barely swallowing. Not a good thing when you have 35 people coming over that night. I madly ran around, cleaning the house, wrapping little smokies, making pasta pesto pea salad, and decorating. Luckily my friend Katie was there to help out.
I also had help with the food. Katie supplied the veggie tray, caramel apples, and caramel corn while Tanya made the cutest cupcakes.


Andrew and I dressed up as Fred and Wilma Flintstone. I think we were pretty cute.



In the end the party turned out great, but I felt so crappy that I didn't take any pictures of the kids, and didn't do any of the kids games I had planned. But I think people had a good time and when they left, I crawled in bed and didn't come out till Monday.

4 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

WE had fun! Thanks for a great evening.

Holwege Family said...

It was a very enjoyable evening. Thanks for putting it all together.

Andreas V said...

hey, the curtains match the decor! Sorry you were sick. Fun costumes!

Cali said...

Great costumes! Too bad you were sick... looks like you pulled it off anyway!