Monday was Columbus Day, but Isaac was the only one who didn't have school. So I asked him to pick where he and I would go to lunch. I told him he could pretty much go where ever he wanted. So he says to me, "is KFC too expensive?" I was totally laughing inside, cause of all the places I'd pick, it would never be KFC. So I told him it wasn't too expensive but was he sure that was his choice? In the end he picked Wall Street Pizza, which is way yummy, especially their garlic rolls. We had a great time, we had great pizza and Isaac got to play video games. After lunch, I drug him to run errands with me, but he survived and I think had a good time. It is fun to have one on one time with Isaac. It doesn't happen enough.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Isaac's Day Off
Posted by Batman Forever at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
awwww, that's sweet. He's a good boy.
That's odd that only Isaac had the day off. But that's nice to have time together. =)
Post a Comment