This is why I don't bake more often. Almost every time I try the cookies turn out like this. Is it not enough flour? Over mixed? I just don't know. And I almost always burn them.
I used to make awesome cookies, but somewhere down the line, I've forgotten how. I am a pretty good cook, but I think it is cause you don't have to be as exact. Baking just isn't my forte. I guess I'll keep using the Betty Crocker packets.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Terrible
Posted by Batman Forever at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
cookies r awesome no matter what they look like
That is true...it doesn't matter what they look like. At least yours aren't puffy. THAT is the worst cookie crime of all. I recently learned a cookie secret from my aunt. I told her I use the Toll House recipe, she said that's what she used (I was eating one of her perfect cookies) and I told her mine always turned out puffy- she said to "drop" the cookie sheet a couple of times while they were cooking- I did it last night and it totally worked. So, well you don't have that problem, but maybe the Toll House recipe will work better for you... ? :)
So I totally know what you are saying. My cookies never look very good either. In fact I think I'll go make some ugly cookies right now, chocolate chip sounds good!!
they still look yummy. Making me hungry!
Post a Comment