Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Callings


On Sunday I was released from Webelos leader, whoop, whoop, and put in as ward music chair and nursery assistant. That is on top of my 4th Sunday Relief Society teacher calling. Any more please. Then I also substituted for the primary chorister on Sunday. That was so much fun. I forget how much fun it is to be in primary. They are so sweet and innocent, the spirit is so strong when they sing of the Savior. I have a hard time not being emotional in there. Can I trade callings?

2 comments:

Leigh said...

three callings, eh? I've got two right now, which is pretty unprecedented in a singles ward, but I have an inkling Amy has us beat. I went and saw the Emma Smith movie tonight at the dollar theater. Only in Utah can you see that show at the dollar theater. Talk about crying! So sad.

Andreas V said...

that's like me when i first moved to Denmark. I had like 5 callings! Crazy! Now I only have 2 - relief society counselor and stake choir director.