
It all started with Jackson. Over the 4th of July, Jackson's eye started to get all goopy and red. I knew immediately that it was pink eye. The problem was that we were out of town and I couldn't go see our doctor. Luckily I was able to call the doc and he called in a perscription to the nearest pharmacy. I was so grateful, cause you never know if they are gonna make you wait till they see for themselves. It took a few days for the color to go back to normal in his eyes. Then I couldn't believe that nobody else had contracted it. Woo hoo, we are in the clear.
Wrong, a week later, I got it. I hate that. It is so embarresing as an adult to have pink eye. Luckily I didn't have a lot going on, so I hid out till I started to look normal again. Then Andrew got it, and now the baby. It is so sad to see a baby with it, H doesn't understand, and boy does he hate when I put the drops in. Poor baby. I've wiped down almost every surface in the house, and I make everyone wash there hands a ton. I hope this is the last of it. Keep your fingers crossed.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
The Family Curse
Posted by Batman Forever at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm glad I don't have it by myself. I just found out today that I got it. I really don't think it could be left over from Jackson, so where is it coming from. Hopefully we won't pass it around like you guys. We'll see.
oh that looks so sad! That stinks. I hope it isn't passed around more.
Sorry you had it! Life is too crazy- we are going to have to get together after you & katie get back from camp and before I go on vacation again.
Oh poor little guy. What is it with pink eye and children?
Post a Comment