
For a few months now, I started a profile on Facebook. At first I felt stupid for being on it, I thought it was more of a high school, college thing. But I've been amazed the lost friends that I've found. Just yesterday I reconnected with my grade school crush. I haven't seen him since the 6th grade. It is such a blast from the past to see him. Anyways, if you've wondered about someone, join Facebook and try to find them.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
who was your sixth grade crush?
He was my crush almost every year of grade school. Brian Smith.
FACEBOOK is da bomb diggity yo
6th grade sounds fun!!!
More new background? I like polka dots!!I loved my facebook birthday greeting, I finally found it.
I totally agree. I have found old roomies, high school friends, and yes...even my very first crush. Ah, Danny Cook from 2nd grade. Even though, he never wrote me back... :( Oh well. It is such a great, easy way to keep up with everyone & what they are doing.
Nice background change- i really liked the striped one too!
I've been on facebook for awhile. It was so much fun to reconnect with people on there too. Even though I'm not on there very often I still get flashbacks every once in awhile when I log on and have a new "friend"...pretty cool!
Post a Comment