Sunday, July 20, 2008

Destination: Girls Camp

Just thought I'd leave you a funny picture to remember me by.
This was for 80's night with the girls.

Today I'm madly packing for girls camp. You can't believe how much stuff you need to take. I need to take hot and cold clothes, and all the camping stuff, plus decorating stuff and everything else. I keep making lists so I don't forget anything.
Yesterday we took a load up and started decorating. Our camp is so cute. Berries everywhere. We've tried to make it look like a berry stand. I have to say I'm so glad we have a vinyl machine. We have put it to good use. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures this week and tell you about my adventures when I get back. Till next week!

3 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Have a "berry" good time!

NicKim Family said...

Oh how fun! I wish I had a calling in YW!! Sounds like they keep you really busy in your ward! I always had so much fun at girls camp! Hope you have a blast and can't wait to see pictures when you get back!!

NicKim Family said...

Oh, and I love your new background! I haven't been able to pick one so I just went to plain blue...I'm so lame!