Monday, January 28, 2008

YIKES!!!


This week is a big milestone for Gavin and me. We are weening. COLD TURKEY! I am so sore. Most people gradually reduce their output so when the day comes, it's a breeze. Well, not me. I am a push over. Whenever he wanted it, he got it. He is so used to getting what he wants because I'm a doormat, that I've sent him to stay with my parents while I try to dry up. I hope it only takes 2 nights. I know I will really miss him. My Mom reports that he is doing great. You wouldn't know anything was going on with him. Me, on the other hand, I'm seriously considering a job in the adult industry. Yowza!!! For the next few days, its me and my ice packs. So fun.

4 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Was this picture taken before church yesterday? Just kidding-I'm guessing it was your 80's night. Hope tonight goes well.

Get Bent said...

Good luck to you!

Leigh said...

share the wealth!

Andreas V said...

lookin' good! What a hotty!