I am so tired. My baby doesn't sleep anymore. Things are almost worse than having a newborn. I even tried to get to bed at 8:30 last night, and if you know me at all, you know I must be stinkin' tired to go to bed before 11. I don't know why I bothered though. Gavin woke up at 10:30, 1:30. 3:00, and now 5:00 which is what time it is right now.
I plan on letting him cry himself to sleep, but he needs to get rid of this cold. He has a really bad cough and runny nose. Maybe next week.
Until then, if you find that I can't put two sentences together, forgive me.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Calgone. Take Me Away!!!
Posted by Batman Forever at 5:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
oh, poor Gavin. And poor you! It sounds like the way I sleep! two, three hours, and then wake up for a half hour- cycle repeats. Maybe mothering will be easier for me??
Post a Comment