Sunday, January 6, 2008

They say it's your birthday...

Today is my birthday. Yeah! I had a wonderful birthday week, and can't believe all the people that remembered.

Andrew took me to get my favorite dinner at Macaroni Grill and gave me a new jacket, (I really gave that to myself), and a new camcorder.


My mom's best friend Julie, got me a new hot cocoa maker, and boy do we love it. Yummy.


Mom and Dad got me a new TV stand to hold my huge TV.



My best friend Katie got me these cute ducks and a new pitcher. I've been wanting a large, red or orange pitcher for a long time but haven't been able to find one I like. Katie found the small green one, but she doesn't really like it, so she gave me her orange one to have, or until she finds one for me that she likes better. Lucky me.


Leigh wrote me an awesome letter on her blog. Go to the LEIGH DIDDY'S DITTIES link on the side of my page. http://leighdiddyditties.blogspot.com/



I am very blessed and loved. I just want to express my gratitude to everyone. It has been a great week.

3 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

Happy Birthday Bossy! Sorry I don't have anything cool to give you, but it looks like you got lots of fun stuff.

L and T said...

Happy late bday from your lame cousin

Andreas V said...

Dude what's up with all the presents? Are you the favorite or what?

Happy B-day again!