Well it is about time.
After years of hard work, we are finally receiving the fruits of our labors, or Andrew's labors.
Andrew was just made Regional Vice President. The title included a pay raise. Hooray for us!
Here is a copy of the email sent out.
All,
Andrew Batman has been promoted to the position of Regional Vice President. As you know, Andrew has done a tremendous job growing his territory and we expect great things from him in 2008 and beyond.
Sincerely,
Jason


5 comments:
WHAT? How come I had to read this on the blog when I talked to you on the phone not 4 hours ago?
CONGRATS DROIDLE
Congratulations!!! Does this mean you get to go out for another fancy dinner?
wow, that's amazing! How much salary now? Congrats to Andrew!
congrats you guys!
Congrats Andrew! That is great!
I couldn't imagine me being president of anything except band council. :D
Post a Comment