Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let's Play Catch!


Today I discovered that I have a future baseball player in my family. He may only be 11 months old, but Gavin is sure good with a ball. If he sees a ball, he will play fetch with himself. He throws it, than crawls to it and does it again. So today I tried to see if he'd throw it to me. Sure enough. It was so cute. I think we played catch for a half an hour. I don't remember any of the other kids doing that this early. He's already a jock.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

just don't let him throw his shoulder out like his rickety-old aunt. That's what did me in :)

Brandon and Becca said...

Kyle needs to learn so they have something to do together. I'll have to get him working on that.

Andreas V said...

he really takes a lot after Dad, huh? He looks a lot like the baby pictures, I think, and he is a jock too? Gavin is probably a bit more cheerful than Dad???