Today Old Navy had all their clearance an additional 50% off. I walked through the whole store, going through racks and racks of clothes, when I realized. I shop too much. My kids didn't need any thing there, either did Andrew and I. I really wanted to buy all the inexpensive clothes, but I could not talk myself into it. So I left Old Navy, spending $2.00 on a pair of slippers for my sore feet. Pathetic. They are cute slippers though.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Shopaholic
Posted by Batman Forever at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good job Betsy! Even if it is a really good deal, you aren't saving anything if you didn't need it in the first place.
you sit on a throne of lies.
I have those same slippers in white. Sometimes you just need a good Old Navy run, I always say-- sometimes it feels theraputic to go, even if you don't buy anything.
Hey, it's finding out the "latest fashions" wink wink.
Post a Comment