Our kids got a Wii from their Granny and Pa. It has been really fun for all of us to play. My brother has a Wii fit board, so he is letting us borrow it. It is hilarious to see the little Mii get all round. But Gavin hates it when the kids use it. He tries to push them off.

Sunday, January 4, 2009
The Wii
Posted by Batman Forever at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That makes me laugh. Zack wasn't a huge fan of the kids playing the wii either, but we didn't have a balance board for him to push them off of. I have a feeling I wouldn't even need Gavin to make me fall off of the balance board--I could do that with my own lack of coordination. That Ellie is one tough chickie to stay on there while he's pushing.
Post a Comment