Friday, January 16, 2009

Red Robin Club


I just want to say how much I love the Red Robin club.  You go online and sign up your family and give them all your birthdays, and they send you free food on your birthday.  I love it.

Today we took the whole family to redeem my free hamburger and I don't know what was up, but we had the best experience there.  Our waitress was so awesome.  She brought fries to our table immediately, which helps keep the baby happy, she got our food out quickly, kept up on our pops, told the kids if they wanted refills on their spaghetti and mac&cheese that she would get it(any other time we've asked for more they said they would have to charge us), and after dinner she brought out my free sundae for my birthday, but brought 2 extras so the kids could have some too.  And the best part was...... after all that, our bill was only $23.90!!!  23.90 for 6 people.  CRAZY.  Of course we way over tipped her, but what a fun and cheap night.  I can't wait for the next birthday so we can go back.  Hurry up and sign your family up for the Red Robin club.

3 comments:

Andreas V said...

mmmmm... sounds good. I miss Red Robin!

Cali said...

I love Red Robin! We haven't been there since we moved because the closest on is in Beaverton!! :(

Happy belated birthday :)

L and T said...

I did it, signed up all the kiddies, we got our first coupon today for Tessa, thanks for the great idea