For us, Christmas Eve means a wonderful dinner, a special visit from Santa, opening up our Christmas pajamas, singing Christmas carols and hearing the story of Jesus' birth. There was a slight kink when we heard Leigh's fight, that was supposed to come in at 3:45 was delayed, then canceled, then back to delayed. But she came in time for the festivities.










4 comments:
Lots o' fun - the p.j.'s are CUTE!
hey can I hire your pj making services for Christmas '09? Very cute
Its about time you posted, girl
Cute pjs!! Nice work! I didn't know Issac played the clarinet! I like your tradition. =)
Excellent job on the pjs. My sewing machine is out of order and so I cheated and went to Old Navy this year. You are so motivated! I wish I could have joined you for the singing. Did you sing "Christmas is Coming" or are you saving that one for girls camp?
Post a Comment