You are funny :) You should watch The Unit also, you might end up with more crushes! I have to give up my Unit watching due to the fact that I am going to get up and run early on Mondays. I hate it when they put good shows on at 10pm
Andrew is out protecting his family from evil doers. Betsy is a full time mommy and makes sure the bat cave is cozy to come home to. Isaac is 11, Jon is 9, Jackson, 7, Ellie, 5 and Gavin is a year. Crazy.
3 comments:
You are funny :) You should watch The Unit also, you might end up with more crushes! I have to give up my Unit watching due to the fact that I am going to get up and run early on Mondays. I hate it when they put good shows on at 10pm
Oh my goodness - me too! In fact if we ever have a boy we'll name him Jack so his name will be Jack Mower (rhymes with Bauer). L-O-V-E him!
I love Jack! I'm so excited there is a new 24 season!
Post a Comment