
I love facebook. When you're on it, you get these little reminders that it is someones birthday. That said, I got like 20 birthday comments yesterday, and I loved it. Everytime I checked my email, I would have all these posts from facebook that so and so left a comment. I know it is little but it made me happy. Then I had Louise and my friend Tanya devote a whole post on their blogs to me. How fun is that?
My Mom and her friend took me to lunch at the Truffle Hunter and the family went to Wallstreet Pizza for dinner. Yummy. I don't know how you could top that. And my lunches aren't over. My friends are taking me to lunch on Friday, and another girlfriend is taking me tomorrow. I love LUNCH!
So thanks for a great birthday. My family and friends are great.


2 comments:
I am glad it was a good one! Wall Street Pizza is soooo yummy. Ooh, I'm hungry.
So now I need a turn to go out to lunch with you!
Post a Comment