
I love my laptop. I love to sit on the couch and check my email, write posts for the blog, and play on facebook. My laptop is addicting. The only problem is I have to share my laptop with my husband. You see, it really is his laptop. His work bought it for him so he could "work" with it. I tend to forget this fact and tell the world it is my laptop. But when Andrew goes out of town, the laptop goes too. Andrew traveling really isn't that hard. I can handle the kids by myself. But the hard part is the absence of my beloved laptop. Oh, how I hate to use the desktop. I hate sitting upright in a chair to check my email. I hate to ask the kids if I can have a turn, and when it is my turn, having them stare over my shoulder waiting for me to finish. For this reason, I haven't blogged much this month. Andrew has been out of town a lot. First San Francisco, then D.C. and finally New York. He is due to return tomorrow night and I can't wait. I really do miss him when he is gone, but I also miss the laptop. Come home laptop, come home.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
My Real Love
Posted by Batman Forever at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The laptop is about to make a return trip. I think my Dell misses you, as do I.
Love you baby!
Haha, That is my situation too, work laptop, but we don't have internet connection on my desktop, so sometimes I am VERY limited to my internet time...boo hoo.
Post a Comment