
I am getting sick of laying in bed and waiting for sleep to come. This problem happens way more than I would like, but then I would like it to never happen. I feel like 2 to 3 times a week I have trouble falling asleep. Some nights I feel like I'm awake all night. I hesitate to take any medication, cause I don't want to depend on it. But when it is the 3rd day with no sleep, I resort to taking a Tylenol PM.
So that is where I'm at right this minute. I have laid here and not fallen asleep, so I just got up and took some pills. I'm killing time, waiting for the medication to kick in by blogging about this stupid problem.
I used to have major insomnia in high school, but then it went away. Now it is back, and I'm not sure how to fix it. I assume losing weight would help, and more exercise. And I'm working on it. I guess I'll have to wait it out to see if this will help. I'll keep you posted, but now I'm getting drowsy, so I'm gonna sign off. Good night.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Sleep....Who Needs Sleep?
Posted by Batman Forever at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
how do you find the perfect pics??? Hope you slept well :)
Sorry to hear that. I have a terrible time trying to sleep if I drink caffeine. Literally, any at all causes problems for me. Hope it gets better for you!!
Count backwards from 1000. I always had the hardest time falling asleep and Danielle and I were talking about it. She told me to try it. I was pretty skeptial at first but figured I would give it a try. The first night I made it to 958, then I was out. The lowest I have ever made it is 5oo something. Most nights I don't even get out of the 9's. It's worth a shot!
Jason can fall asleep in literally one second. I am so jealous of him. I think it takes me at least 15 minutes to fall asleep.
Hope it gets better.
Try taking melatonin. You can find it in the health section at Fred Meyer. It is something your body produces naturally. I take it when Ryan is out of town so that I fall asleep and stay asleep easier. Good luck!
tee-hee that happens to me every single night!
Post a Comment