
Today Isaac turned 12! Crazy I know. We started off the day early with a call from this dad, waking him up to wish him a happy birthday. Andrew is in New York this week and had to miss the big day. Then the kids gathered around my bed to watch Isaac open 1 present. He got a game for the XBox and he was way excited. This evening, my parents came over the have a steak birthday dinner with us and to open presents. Isaac got a lot of much needed new clothes and Mario Cart and Controller for the Wii. He had a great day, and I can't believe my baby is 12. A Deacon! Since he is now officially a Young Men, he got to go play for the youth basketball team. He said he had a great time, even though they lost. I hope we enjoy his last year of childhood. Next year, the dreaded teenager.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Isaac
Posted by Batman Forever at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Isaac! He is such a great kid (can we still call him that?)! I am really going to miss him in primary - tell Jon to watch out, I will probably pick on him now :)
hey isaac happy b-day! email me seeu
Post a Comment