Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Woozy


Last Friday I was wrapping Jon up in a Mummy costume when all of the sudden he said he was feeling dizzy. I looked up and him and he was very grey. So I told him to sit down. While lowering himself to the ground he passed out. He was out for about 5 to 10 seconds. When he came to he was so funny. He said, "hi Mom". I told him to stay down and brought him some water and a granola bar.
I think he passed out from standing so long. I assume his legs were locked. Once he had his snack, he stood up and finished getting ready for school. I wasn't sure if I should send him, but he really wanted to go since it was his Halloween party and they were going to Skate World. He really was better and when he got home, he said he was fine all day.

1 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

I'm glad you finally blogged about it. Does he feel better knowing his adoring fans know about his passing out now?