Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lame


This year Halloween was pretty lame. All of our kids wanted to to trick or treating with friends. In fact, 2 of our kids I never even saw them in their costumes since they went over to friends houses so early. Jackson and Jon went early to their friends, Ellie got ready here and then went with a neighbor girl and Isaac decided not to go this year and watch the Oregon game with his dad and grandpa. I assumed we would take Gavin to a few houses, but he never got a nap that day and while I was getting Ellie ready, he fell asleep on the couch, so we just put him to bed for the night. To top it all off, we only had like 6 trick or treaters all night. I bought way too much candy for no trick or treaters, but Isaac was happy. It made up for not going out.

0 comments: