.jpg)
Isaac's football team, the Barlow Blues, are heading to playoffs this weekend. They are 6 and 2 for the season. Isaac has had a lot of growth this year with many playing opportunities. It has been so fun to watch him get better with each game. He has carried the ball and played on offense a lot which is his favorite. But he is also great at defense. I can't believe how much fun I've had this season. I've become a football mom and both He and I will miss football when the season is over.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
PlayOffs
Posted by Batman Forever at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Congrats, Isaac! I sure loved watching football games back in high school. I'd go with my boyfriend's mom (he was the star running back). I wonder if some day I'll BE the boyfriend's mom...?
You're such a supportive mom, Betsy! You've got a lucky family.
Post a Comment