I'm the Enrichment Leader in our ward (or whatever my new title is post Women's Conference), and our Super Saturday is coming up. We have a lot of great idea's and making them up for the display table. But some of these ideas aren't going the way we thought. But I will tweak them till they are perfect. Here's what we have planned.
Personalized Clipboards.

Gift Tags
Temple Tiles. Ours will have the Portland Temple
Christmas Countdown Blocks
Scripture Totes made from a place mat
Etching your name on your Pyrex
Glass Block Nativity Silhouettes
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Super Saturday Planning
Posted by Batman Forever at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey great ideas! Wish I were still around to participate! I really miss Kelly Creek... =)
Cute crafts! Sign me up for the countdown blocks and the scripture tote!
love the pyrex, how do you do it?
great ideas! I know you are probably really busy with super saturday, but have you started thinking about your Christmas dinner? What is your menu? And, what kind of program are you doing? I am in charge of the program part (even, though I'm the primary chorister -- go figure!) and just trying to come up with some ideas. Our enrichment leader was just fretting to me last night about the menu. Could you let me know when you have ideas and time to chat about it? paiger747@yahoo.com or on facebook. Thanks!
Post a Comment