Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Adam Is Here



I am an aunt for the first time (on my side of the family)! Amy had her baby on September 20th, 2 weeks after she was due. And she did it without any drugs. What a woman.

Baby Adam was born with Down Syndrome, something none of us were prepared for, but we know that he is so special. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent such a choice spirit to be raised by such amazing parents.

I'm excited to meet him and have my children be around him. I'm sure we will learn so much from him.

2 comments:

MotherBeck said...

he is adorable!!!! What a lucky baby!

Andreas V said...

Thanks for the nice compliment and nice spread of pictures. Fun to get these things documented. Hopefully we can come soon to show him off. Right now he is getting tons of attention from Grandma.