So Sunday my Sister-in-law called and needed a place to stay with her 2 kids and my other sister-in-law. We said sure, but how long. They said 2 days, so I knew this would be a breeze. Well, 2 days isn't gonna happen and now we are hoping for a week, but I fear it will be till the first. So far things are going just fine. Everyone is happy and getting along.
I'm glad we are blessed with a house large enough to acomadate us all, but I fear that after too many days together we may not like each other too much anymore. Tempers will surely get shorter and things may get said that shouldn't be.
Please keep us in your prayers. I know I will be praying for patience.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Bursting at the Seams
Posted by Batman Forever at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment