Easter was a bit hard. I cooked everything and got too absent minded and put a bit of ham in my mouth when I pulled it out of the oven. Once I swallowed it, I realized what I had done. I ran and got a glass of water, and the water wouldn't go down, but I kept drinking and started the throw up. And then I'd drink more and throw up more, and over and over till the water would go down. I was so scared, but I was fine after. I am such a dummy. It made me realize how bad of habits I have to break. Just putting food into my mouth without thinking. I was doing too many things at once and it just happened, but I don't want it to ever happen again, so I need to really pay attention.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Absent Minded
Posted by Batman Forever at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, Betsy, that sounds TERRIBLE!! I hope it doesn't happen again either. Is everything fine now, no swelling or back to clear liquids?
Sounds scary Betsy! So weird how many thing we do without even thinking. Hope it doens't happen again! Good luck with everything, sounds like all went well.
Poor thing! I love ham... it's a shame to throw up something sooo delicious! :) Glad you are ok.
Post a Comment