
What a week. It started to snow on Sunday, and hasn't let up much since then. The kids were out of school Monday through Wednesday, but today they got to go. I was so excited, I was gonna go run errands and to Target, but about 8:30, when the last of my kids was to step on the bus, the snow started again. Well, Isaac missed the bus, so I had to drive him, and if you know me at all, I hate driving in the snow. It really scares me. Ever since I totaled our car in the snow, I avoid it at all costs. But being the good mom that I am, I loaded Isaac up, and drove him to school. It was pretty slick and I was glad the school wasn't too far. But I knew that my plans for the day were over. I was pretty sure the schools would shut down early, and I was right. But the snow was perfect. Nice and sticky, great for making snow men and sledding. So instead of running around, I baked. And baked. And baked. Cinnamon roll wreaths, and 7 layer bars, and peanut butter blossoms, and tons of sugar cookies. Then I made chowder. This is not a low fat day. Pray for a school day tomorrow, cause I can only handle so much baking.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Snowy Weather...
Posted by Batman Forever at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hey peoplez just dropping by to say hi see ya later (are we going to get a christmas card from you guys?)
that was maddi bingham tobys oldest daughter
oh man I wish I was your neighbor, cinnamon roll wreath? YUM
Wow that is a lot of baking! This weather has been so crazy!
Post a Comment