Sunday, December 21, 2008

Missing Andrew




On Wednesday, Andrew went to San Francisco and was to return home Friday evening. But thanks to ARCTIC BLAST 2008, his flight was canceled and they couldn't reschedule until Sunday morning at 8:45. Well, it is now 11:20, and my husband still sits in his hotel room, waiting for a green light on a flight home. The airlines said they would let people know by 3 pm today, but I can look out my window and see that the likely hood we will see him today is very low. The roads a covered in snow with a sheet of ice on top. I bet he can get here tomorrow, but I sure miss him. This really stinks.

6 comments:

Get Bent said...

That would stink to be stuck trying to get home. I hope he gets home soon!

Jill said...

You guys can borrow Planes Trains and Automobiles g-rated version if you want to empathize with him. I'd be happy to run it over if you want it! We've got chains on all 4 tires, so we're good.

Leigh said...

I hope the weather clears up for me to fly in Wednesday!

Holwege Family said...

That is so sad! I hope he can get home soon.

mint snowman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mint snowman said...

oh ya mint snowman= maddi bingham