Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree


As usual, we put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving.  I didn't love the decorations that matched the other house, so I ran out and bought new ribbon to tie new bows.  I also got new ornaments to match.  I think it turned out really good.  It is a fun tree.  

Next year I hope to have 2 trees.  We put the tree up in the back of the house, where we spend most of our time, but not having a tree to see from the street makes me sad.  I'll have to look for great deals after Christmas.  

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'll shop with you! This is our last year of the "hobo tree." Zack will be 3 next Christmas, and I'm ready for a big, beautiful tree with matching decorations and a theme. I think we'll just throw the whole tree out this year--decorations and all.

Tanya Dow said...

OOOOOOOh, your tree is beautiful!!

Get Bent said...

Love the tree! That is very ambitious of you to want to do 2 trees. The mess and all the fuss over one is enough for me. =)

Andreas V said...

you are so good. I don't have a single decoration up. Baa humbug. I get so pooped out after all the concerts and planning. I just can't muster up the energy. Besides, were not even her for Christmas!