Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Amy


A month or so ago we got a package from my sister Amy with individual presents for each kid. The kids were so excited to receive something in the mail. So we decided to say thank you in a post.

From Isaac: I love when Amy comes and visits. She tries to spend one on one time with us, and bring crafts for us to do. One time we had clay that we could eat. It was fun. I love you Amy.

Jon: Amy always brings these chocolate eggs that have toys inside when she comes. I love that she brings them, and I make sure I ask her if she did right when she walks in the door.

Jackson: Amy always gives great hugs and loves to make gingerbread houses with us. I wish she lived closer.

Ellie: I love all the stuff Amy bring when she comes to visit. I love the chocolate eggs and making things with her. I love when Andreas carries me on his back. And I love to sing for her.

Gavin: Um.... I love you!

Thanks for thinking of my kids Amy. I love you and wish you'd live closer so I could see you more, but I know that you are happy, so I'm happy too.

1 comments:

Andreas V said...

hey dude, I just saw this. Thanks! I haven't been good at checking your blog because it seems like it never lets me make a comment. But mom told me you had written about me.

Thanks so much! Love you!