I haven't posted in a while, sorry Janet, so here are a bunch of posts to catch you up!
Today my friend Katie and I refurbished an entertainment cabinet I have that I want to be a bookcase in the boys room. We cut the wood for new shelves, put a new back on, took off the doors and filled the holes with wood putty and painted the whole thing red. I think it turned out really good.
We ended up with extra wood, from the 3/4 MDF plywood I bought, so we are making a table to go in the boys room. We aren't finished with it yet, but I will make sure to post a picture when I'm done.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Projects
Posted by Batman Forever at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I absolutely love that picture with Gavin on the bookshelf! Good job you two!!!
Amazing job!!! It looks great! Can't wait to see the table. =)
Now for the real question -- did you get it up the stairs?
I love Gavin's wings! His hair is so cute. The bookshelf looks good too.
wow cool! You're so crafty!
good job Betsy! I have been wanting to paint a dresser red. Thanks for the comment. I actually thought of you guys when I bought those vests for my boys. Your boys always matched and I think it's so cute! Now that Everett is in 12 months clothes it's a bit easier to do that.
Love it! I'm a big fan of red though - bright red, dark red, doesn't matter - I love it all. Lucy's room is in strawberry's just so I could do something beside pink for my little girl. I would love a shelf like that. Makes me want to buy something off craigslist and paint it!
Post a Comment