
On March 31st I am going to get lap-band surgery. Okay, you can pick up your jaws now. Throughout my adult life, I have struggled with weight, and lets be honest, I got gypped in the gene department when it comes to weight. My Mom struggled her entire adult life, and my dad has had to be so diligent about his weight. He was heavy as a kid and was so miserable, he wont go back there. But diet and exercise rule his life. If only I could be so diligent, but that has never been me.
I know how to lose weight. Right before I got pregnant with Gavin, I lost about 30 pounds. But I also know how to put it on. Now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I'm sick of riding the roller coaster. I want to be a more healthy, energetic mom to my kids, so I need to get on top of this while I'm still young.
I'm very happy with my decision to have this surgery. You may feel it is too extreme, but I know it will help me so much, and I am so excited to start on this new journey.
Get ready to see me transform. I hope that in a years time I will look like one sexy Momma!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Big Decisions
Posted by Batman Forever at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow! This is a big decision, but I am so excited for you!!
Soon you will be "hot mama" like me :)
thats awesome Bets
Whats recovery like?
Good for you! My sister had gastric bypass a few years ago then a few other little things... now she looks uh-mazing!! She's happier now and you will be too! :)
I hope it goes well! (my Aunt had it but had MAJOR problems after) But that is only one person out of millions. I will be thinking of you! How long in the hospital?
Post a Comment